Over the past few months I’ve been making a list of things I’d like to do this summer, as I have a three month summer this year I feel like it’d be a perfect opportunity to do some things I’ve been wanting to do for a very long time. Maybe this could give you some ideas for things you could do this summer.
1. Go to an art gallery – Saatchi gallery in particular. After visiting the Tate last year, I’ve been dying to go to another gallery, as they’re just such peaceful places to be. The Saatchi looks incredible, and I’d love to have a look around there this summer.
2. Have breakfast at The Breakfast Club – This little cafe in London looks particularly cute and the food looks delicious. There’s just something special about waking up earlier and having breakfast at a cute cafe, just something you wouldn’t do ordinarily.
3. Read at least 5 books – I love reading but I know I don’t do enough of it. I think summer is the perfect time to read as you have so much time on your hands, and its such a relaxing thing to do. If anyone has any book recommendations I’d love to hear them.
4. Spend the day at a beach – Stereotypical, I know. But lets be honest, there’s nothing better than spending the day at a beach on a hot summers day; you just can’t beat it.
5. Go on a spontaneous walk – I’d love to just take a walk and just wonder, not knowing where you’ll end up. It seems like a fun idea and it gives you the chance to explore new places.
6. Watch the stars – Probably another stereotypical one, but it seems so cute. I’d love to just chill and watch the stars come out, there’s just something very therapeutic and calming about that.
7. Go to a concert/festival – There is no better time to go to a concert or festival than summer. I’ve never been to a festival, so thats definitely on my bucket list.
8. Have an all day picnic – I love picnics! I want to be able to go out for the day and just sit and talk with friends/family and eat all we want.
9. Get another piercing – I have my ears pierced twice, but I’d love to get another one somewhere on my ear. This definitely isn’t for everyone, but this is something I’d love to do!
10. Explore London – London can be such a beautiful place, and I’d love to see more if it. Definitely something I’ll be doing this summer!
What are your plans for summer?