There are so many amazing blogs around these days – but theres a handful I find myself reading daily or looking out for when they post! Here are 5 of my favourites at the moment.
01. Sick Chick Chic – I’ve followed Josie’s blog for quite a while now and I just love it. Josie suffers with Cystic Fibrosis which I believe is one of the main reasons she started her blog, to raise awareness for it, and I think thats really great. Alongside this, she writes fashion and lifestyle posts. Her outfits are always on point, I absolutely love her style. If you’re not already following Josie’s blog, I recommend you do so straight away!
02. Maddy Cane – I think Maddy’s blog was one of the first I followed, her beautiful photography drew me in and her writing style is amazing. Theres a bit of everything thrown into Maddy’s blog, beauty, lifestyle, fashion etc. To be honest, her whole blog is just pleasing on the eye and I know you’ll love it if you’re into your beauty and lifestyle posts.
03. A Little Of Lucy – If you love yourself a dose of beauty then you’re going to love Lucy’s blog. She’s such a lovely and genuine girl who definitely deserves more credit for her amazing blogging skills. I always love seeing her new post pop up on my Bloglovin’ and know I’m going to really enjoy whatever she has written.
04. Lipstick Full Of Optimism – Courtney’s blog is one I’ve loved for a very long time. Her posts always intrigue me and I find she always has something new to write about. If you love high end beauty then Courtney’s blog is a great place to go. Her reviews are fabulous and I adore her writing style. Not to mention she’s such a lovely girl also, so go on over and give her blog a follow!
05. Robowcop – Slightly obsessed with Rhianna’s blog. She writes about everything from beauty to lifestyle. I always find her posts to be quite unique and a pleasure to read. I particular love her posts such as ’11 ways to feel happier right now’ and her Lush Christmas haul. Theres something for everyone on her blog and I love how aesthetically pleasing her photos and blog layout is.
These are just a small handful of blogs that I adore, I will probably post another one of these in the future featuring many more blogs that I read on a daily/weekly basis!
Who’s blogs do you love?