I think finding little things that make your day better and make you a little happier is pretty important. Heres a little list of things that make me feel a little bit happier in the autumn/winter time!
01. Waking up to sunshine on a winters day
02. All day shopping trips
03. Going on a long walk in the winter time and coming home to a hot drink
04. Warm apple crumble
05. Chilling in a cafe with one of your closest friends
06. Fluffy socks
07. Taking your makeup off after the longest day
08. A Sunday lie in
09. Snuggling up to watch your all time favourite movie
10. The Starbucks and Costa Christmas drinks
What makes you happy in the a/w time?