Most people get a Christmas break and sometimes its hard to think of things to do or you just don’t want to go out because its just so bitterly cold. Well I’ve thought up a few festive ideas for you!
01. Winter Walk – Go for a walk. How obvious I know, but sometimes you just want to stay in, where its cosy and comfy. But if you wrap up super warm and venture out somewhere pretty it can be really refreshing. Take your camera along too – winter can be a great time for photos.
02. Christmas Markets – In the build up to Christmas, there are Christmas markets here there and everywhere! They’re such a lovely place to visit if you want to get in the Christmassy mood. Usually theres festive foods, decorations and much more.
03. Visit Winter Wonderland – I’m sure pretty much everyone has heard of Winter Wonderland. A pop up Christmas event in Hyde Park, London. There are rides, ice skating, Christmasy food and so much more. Its free to go along, but costs if you’d like to go ice skating. Such a lovely thing to do with friends or family.
04. Christmas Baking – Who doesn’t love ginger bread men? Theres such a wide variety of things you could bake around Christmas that you wouldn’t be able to get away with in summer. Make a ginger bread house, or ginger bread men. Or cute little snowflake cookies!
05. Visit a Garden Centre – Garden centres are some of the best places to feel festive. Sometimes these places have reindeer there! They always have tons of Christmas decorations, lights, everything! It really gets you in the mood for Christmas, and I think they can just be a lovely place to visit one afternoon.
What do you like to do around Christmas time?