Christmas is fast approaching, so I thought I’d share whats on my wishlist this year!
01. The Urban Decay Moondust Palette | I’ve been lusting over this palette for such a long time, and christmas time is all about the glitter right?!
02. Huda Beauty Liquid Matte in Bombshell | Huda beauty is a brand I’ve wanted to try for a very long time, and bombshell looks like a gorgeous shade.
03. Jamie T Trick Vinyl | I looove this album so much, and since getting a record player for my birthday, I’ve wanted to get all my favourite albums on vinyl.
04. Zoella Beauty Gingerbread and Vanilla Fragrance Set | I really love Zoë’s beauty range, and I adore the smell of ginger bread, so this seems like a winner to me.
05. The 1975 Rose Gold Necklace | I must say, I’m a pretty hardcore fan of the 1975 and I think necklace is really pretty, and to be honest I’d love a bit of the 1975 wherever I go haha.
06. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Bond Girl | I don’t own a single CT product and I think its about time that changed. Her matte revolution lipsticks are something most bloggers hype about and I really need to try one for myself.
07. Bloom by Estée Lalonde | I’ve been watching Estée for years now and have always loved her, so its only right I ask for her book for christmas!
08. Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Androgyny | Woops, another lipstick. I’m such a big fan of Jeffree and I just want to own all of his makeup range basically, soooo haha!
09. Pixi Glow Tonic | I swear I’ve had this on my wishlist for years now, and I really want to get round to trying it out as so many people seem to love it!
Whats on your Christmas wishlist?